PneuCONVEYOR – JUMBO BAG UNLOADING STATION
The pneuCONVEYOR Bulk Bag Unloading System, also known as bulk bag dischargers is specifically designed to provide an easy, clean and economical way to discharge the entire contents of bulk and semi-bulk bags, especially when the material is less than free-flowing. Bulk bags can be placed in the bulk bag unloader by fork lift, hoist or crane from floor level. Standard arrangement includes a bag frame to which the suspension loops of the bag can be attached while the bag is resting on the floor. The bag frame is then raised and positioned so the hooks on the frame engage a counter-balanced suspension frame in the superstructure of the unloader. When lowered, the bottom of the bag rests on a sealing ring in the unloader bed and the tension on the bag loops keeps the bag upright.
Optional : A pneumatically operated actuator petals massage the lower portion of the bag to promote material flow toward the centre of the bag.
The outlet piece of the big bag is fitted over the inlet piece and fixed in place by manually or pneumatically lowering the clamping disc. Then the tie-up string is undone and the big bag slightly lifted by the chain hoist to tension the outlet of the big bag. Safe discharge into the downstream process can start. For flow-resistant bulk material, the big bag supporting table is equipped with an additional vibration device or big bag massager. If desired, the big bag dumping station can be fitted with a low-level detector to enable quick change of the big bag.
Material can discharge by gravity into storage, a process vessel or a conveying system for transfer to another location. Modular construction of the discharge portion underneath the bed facilitates the use of a wide range of devices such as screw feeder, rotary valves, lump breakers, etc. pneuCONVEYOR Bulk Bag Unloaders can be used with Pneumatic Conveying Systems, Flexible Screw Conveyors.
Typical features of Big Bag Discharge Station :
Material of construction: stainless steel, mild steel or combination of both.
Drive, vibrating bottom: 1pcs. Ele. motor, HP = 1HP / 0.75kW.
Capacity: approx. 15-20 Big-Bags/hr. (depending on product properties).
Dimensions of Big-Bags (standard unit):
Max. height: 1000-1900 mm.
Max. width: 1000 mm.
Max. length: 1000 mm.
Max. weight: 1250 kg.
Diameter outlet spout: 300 mm.
Length outlet spout: 500 mm.
– Clamping system; to achieve a dust-proof connection of the outlet spout (very suitable for hygienic application and to form a vacuum in the emptied Jumbo / Big Bag)
– De-dusting unit; multiple types and sizes available, attuned to the product.
– Product discharge system; metering screw conveyors, slide or rotary valves.
– Closed housing/chamber; for toxic or very dusty powders.
– Powder diverter valve ; to avoid contamination of the product by dust/dirt at the outside of Jumbo/Big-Bag.
– Vacuum suction/Discharge of rests; by connection to a pipe with integrated control valves, there will be a vacuum on the Big-Bag.
– Modified vibrating bottom; to activate very bad flowing products additionally
– Feeding roller conveyor (automatically); for Big-Bags on pallets (incl. pallet stacker)
– Weighing system; to monitor the product flow
– Explosion-proof design.
– Control sifting; with our centrifugal sifter machine.
Note : Due to Process of Continuous product improvement, design & specification may be modified or upgraded without notice.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :-
Specification of hoist
Power of dust collection fan(KW)